Hemelse Wijn imports wines directly from winegrowers we personally know from the Languedoc-Roussillon, France. In this area, vineyards enjoy a Mediterranean climate. Driven by craftsmanship, from grape to heavenly delight.
We personally select the wines for you on the Domaines, so we can continue to feel and taste our assortment. Enjoy our wines just like us and taste this piece of France yourself. An area with unlimited possibilities in terms of grape varieties!
We only include wines with an excellent quality- and price ratio in our assortment.
- The Languedoc has an unique situation of landscapes and the largest biodiversity.
- Exceptional climate conditions and various climate influences such as the Pyrenees and the sea.
- Exceptional amount of sun that benefits the development and ripening of the grape.
- A diversity of soils: clay, limestone, chip, gneiss.
- 1000 years of know-how
- Renovated and restructured vineyards
- Creative freedom
- 3 colours, 58 variations, dry or sweet, still or sparkling and a variety of options.